TTH - ACCOUNT MANAGER/SALES DEPT
1. Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers.
2. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
3. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders.
4. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Company services and solutions according to customer needs.
5. Aid customers in identifying appropriate services and solutions based on their specific needs.
6. Forecast and track key account metrics as needed.
7. Identify growth opportunities for assigned customers and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment.
8. Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
9. Understand customers' service requirements and price services according to knowledge/understanding of the shipping process.
10.Enter and maintain data in CRM, WMS, OMS, and CNG database systems. Ensure the integrity of the data for credible use as business intelligence.
11. Assist sales team with on-site customer appointments as needed.
12. Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
2. BS in Business or equivalent is preferred.
3. Prior experience in customer service or account management is highly preferred.
4. Must be able to understand and think through the shipping process.
5. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Ability to multi-task.
8. Strong attention to detail.
9. Demonstrated ability to think critically.
10. Demonstrated ability to deliver results.
11. Ability to collaborate and work as a team is required.