HR BENEFITS ADMIN & COMPLIANCE
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook
- Develop and implement department goals and HR plans and procedures
- Oversee performance evaluation program while implementing personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain salary guides for all positions
- Complete state disability forms, as well as employment and wage verifications
- Annual EEO-1 report preparation and filing
- Benefits administration: claims resolution, change reporting, invoice approval, COBRA, disability, beneficiaries, terminations, QDROs, QMCSOs, loans, etc.
- Maintain all system records and reports, including group benefits database and employee payroll records, while complying with federal, state, and local employment benefits laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of applicable State and Federal laws
- Garnishment experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and 3-5 years experience in the HR field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume department
- Organized, flexible, and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Proven longevity on the resume