An established industry leader in the risque adult novelty product business, is seeking to add an adventurous and open-minded Product Development Assistant to their team. This position will be responsible for organizing new samples from overseas vendors, including Taiwan and India and working with Product Development, Sales, and Designers to make sure sample specifications are correct and samples will arrive in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
1. Monitor, and coordinate new samples to the Director of PD
2. Assisting and working with designers and to ensure each sample/item has a correct and complete specification sheet
3. Work with internal teams to ensure the sample approval is completed on time for production and follow up with vendors for production samples
4. Keep up with trends in the sex toy industry and contribute ideas to the Director of PD
5. Hands-on coordination and project management of the Product Development process
6. Perform other assigned reasonable projects and functions by department supervisor and management
At least 1-2 years experience in an office, production a plus!
Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
Able to juggle several tasks simultaneously
Strong attention to detail
Impeccable organizational skills
High level of motivation